5 ways Goodwill saves you money on your summer plans.
Whether your plans involve outdoor activities, at-home entertaining, or out-of-town adventures, Goodwill can help you spend less on your summer fun.
- Camping with the fam. Pay less for the items you need to stock your camper when you shop Goodwill for things like dishes, silverware, cooking utensils, towels, and blankets.
- Cookouts and get-togethers. Extra serving dishes, glasses, tableware, even board games keep entertaining a crowd super affordable when you shop for these items at Goodwill.
- Summer camp for the kids. Pick up extra tops, shorts and swimwear for day camp activities, along with backpacks and even sleeping bags for their adventures away.
- Summer concerts and weddings. Goodwill has a great selection of summer dresses, shoes and accessories, for both casual (think sundresses and slides) and more dressy events.
- Lounging in the backyard. Create a colorful oasis of planters and unique yard decorations when you repurpose Goodwill housewares and furniture finds. Look for DIY ideas on our Pinterest boards. Not into DIY? Then stretch out in your lounge chair and relax with a cold drink and a new-to-you paperback or audio book from Goodwill.
Be the first to know about sales, events, tips and tricks from our Goodwill stores by joining our mailing list.