See how a motivated employee can lead to greater productivity.
Finding the kind of employee that can help take your business to the top of its game is never easy. Factor in the challenges associated with recruiting and retention in this job market, and
many companies are finding it difficult to hire and keep good employees. Now, more than ever, hiring workers who are loyal, efficient and productive can mean the difference between companies that are competitive and companies that aren’t. The good news is you can find the caliber of employee you’re looking for if you expand your search to include a previously under-utilized pool of talent – those 55 and older. Bringing valuable qualities such as experience, enthusiasm and loyalty to the workplace, these workers can play an important role in improving productivity in your organization. How can your business reach this untapped resource? That’s where a partnership with the Easterseals-Goodwill Senior Community Service
Employment Program (SCSEP) comes in.
What is the Senior Community Service
Employment Program (SCSEP)?
Easterseals-Goodwill SCSEP is a program that offers free job placement services for individuals 55 and older, which can offer your business:
• No-cost access to pre-screened candidates
• Possible reimbursement of first 30 day wages ($2,000+ potential savings)
• Tax credit assistance
• Assistance in diversifying your workforce
• Job-related follow-up consulting and coaching
• Spanish language support
• Computer skills training
SCSEP Phone Numbers:
Idaho & Eastern Oregon: (208) 454-8555
Montana: (406) 493-2408
Utah: (800) 771-2153
SCSEP is funded by the Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration. SCSEP is an equal opportunity employer program. This document is available in alternative formats, including large print and electronic, upon request.
Goodwill® proudly participates in the Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP), a national employment and training program funded by the U.S. Department of Labor. A $22,938,400.00 grant from the U.S. Department of Labor provided 90 percent of the funding for Goodwill’s SCSEP programs in the program year 2021. Goodwills provided the remaining 10 percent through in-kind contributions worth $2,293,840.00. See http://www.goodwill.org/scsep/ for funding details. Easterseals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain Inc. received a subaward of $1,863,672.00 for the SCSEP federal slots in Montana, and is contributing in-kind contributions valued at $216,613.00 to cover the remaining 10 percent of operational costs.
Easterseals Inc proudly participates in the Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP), a national employment and training program funded by the U.S. Department of Labor. Easterseals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain received a subaward for the SCSEP federal slots in Utah and Idaho. See www.easterseals.com/our-programs/employment-training/senior-community-service-employment-program-scsep for funding details.
Easterseals-Goodwill’s SCSEP activities in Baker, Grant and Morrow counties are permitted by Goodwill Industries of the Columbia Willamette and in Wallowa, Union and Umatilla counties permitted by Goodwill Industries of the Columbia. SCSEP is funded by the Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration, Employment and Training Administration. SCSEP is an equal opportunity employer program. Auxiliary Aids are available upon request to persons with disabilities. TTY:711.
For more information, fill in below form.