Leadership Training Classes
Easterseals-Goodwill offers leadership training classes for businesses in Idaho’s Treasure Valley and Magic Valley. Our leadership specialists help entry- and mid-level employees develop key skills that enhance their qualifications for advancement into supervisory and mid-management positions.
Employees trained in effective leadership and communication skills can make all the difference for a business. Easterseals-Goodwill’s leadership training classes provide formal and informal activities that improve the skills and professional development of enrolled trainees, and improve the productivity and output for their employers.
Training sessions target key skills needed to gain and retain accelerated roles in the workplace. Each tier of our training program is structured to link concepts and allow for practical application in the workplace. Our training can be customized to meet specific employer’s needs, with convenient on- or off-site training locations and times per an employer’s preference. Training topics include:
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
- Communication I & II
- Planning and organization
- Human resources
- Performance management
- Professional development
- Public speaking
- Business communication
WHY TRAIN STAFF IN LEADERSHIP & COMMUNICATION?
- Leadership and communication play major roles in determining the success or failure of a business
- Leaders are needed across all levels of an organization, not just in management
- Everyone, at some point in their life, will be asked to be a leader
- Every type of business needs effective leaders and communicators
HOW BUSINESSES BENEFIT:
- Increased pool of promotable employees
- Flexible, customized leadership training
- Increased retention of valuable, trained employees
- Increased morale, productivity and team communication
Easterseals-Goodwill’s staff is ready to put together a customized leadership training program for your business. To learn more, contact our office nearest you.